WP Text To Speech Widget – WordPress Plugin
- WebHosting: 1 Year Free
- Mobile App Free: 1 Year / Android
- Scripts Setup: Free Installation
- Support: Live 24×7
- Quality checked by IbmThemes.com
- Included:Future updates
- Included:Theme hosting offer
- Included:1 years support
WP Text To Speech Widget converts any text in to speech in selected language and voice. It converts text to speech.
It is easy to install and flexible wordpress widget. It requires no configuration. You have to just drag and drop this widget and this widget. This is based on HTML5,it doesn’t require flash plugin. You can convert unlimited words to voice.
- Text to Speech
- Easy to use
- WordPress 3.8 or Higher
- Download your WordPress Plugin WP Text To Speech Widget to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the text-to-speech-widget.zip folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the text-to-speech-widget folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.
- .After Activating plugin, Go to Appearance > Widgets.
- Choose Text To Speech Widget.
- Click the Add button next to Text To Speech Widget widget you wish to add to your sidebar.
- Once you have added widget you wish to appear on your WordPress sidebar, click the Save Changes button after giving title to widget.
|Category||Plugins / WordPress / Widgets|
|First release||2 June 2016|
|Last update||2 June 2016|
|Tags||text to speech, voice, listen|